Thursday, August 1, 2013

I Have Pictures!

Finally.

Am I right, or am I right, my dear readers?

So, what have I been doing the past three or more weeks? 

Let's take a peek!


Remember that fun fleece I got from my friend?  Here it is, all spun and knitted!


I love this rinse.



It's a neck warmer.  I just need to add some buttons....

My friend Amy and I went out to celebrate my birthday.

Me and my man for my birthday. :)
 
Birthday yarn from Boyfriend.  It's Madelinetosh merino.  I am so in love with it. :D

My Owlie socks I made a while ago.

I love how cute the owls are. :3


Baby alpaca, knit into oriel lace.

Look at how delicate it is!

And this is my current project.
 
And that sums it up. 

Boyfriend will be home soon.
5k is soon.
Family in from out of town soon.
And school.

Which is another story, about financial aide and making a Meaghan mad.

Until the next post, my readers.

~Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment