Sunday, April 27, 2014

I Have Finals Brain

And finals aren't for another two weeks.

Good lord, I am so done.

I can't even remember the last time I updated this.  Was it this month?  I'm pretty sure I updated earlier this month.  Right?

So, let's assume I didn't.  Here is a bullet point of my life at the moment:

~I no longer want to punch Owen Wilson in the face (I saw Zoolander with fiance and it was hilarious.  Refer to this post if you don't know what I'm talking about.)

~I've been officially accepted into the education program at school, which means I'll be able to start taking education classes as soon as I finish my English core requirements (hurrah for teaching English to middle and high schoolers!)

~I feel infinitely better about college than I have in ages it seems

~Three year anniversary with fiance is approaching.  We've made a deal not to get presents for each other but rather to take ourselves to a nice lunch courtesy of our change jar and then go to the park and feed the ducks.

~Three weeks left of school and I don't even care anymore.

~I had a dream that Tom Hiddleston, the British actor who is Loki in the Avengers and is also in this other show I've discovered (Wallander, if anyone is curious - it's a great Swedish cop show), was at Subway with me.  He was completely polite and kept asking me what was good on the menu.  Dream me was like "Dude, I don't know, I order the same stuff almost every time" and didn't think it odd that he had never been to Subway.

~I've started roller skating lessons.  They are hard and great workouts.  I'm like the oldest one in my group but I don't care.  (I did at first, but now I'm enjoying myself too much to.)  I don't know if I want to eventually do derby or if I'm happy just skating.  We'll see as time plays out.

~I'm really excited to not work this summer.  I think this is the first summer I'll have had off since 2008.  I'm going nuts thinking of all the stuff I'm going to accomplish.

~Which also includes wedding planning.  That kicks up soon.  I'm back to looking at bridal magazines, which is a positive step.  (When I was super stressed out for that period of time earlier this semester, I couldn't even think about getting married.  I didn't even want to do cuddle or spend time with fiance.  He was so awesome about the whole thing - yet another reason why I'm marrying that boy.)

And I know there is more but I slept crappy last night and I'm tired and brain fried from studying for a chemistry test tomorrow and yeah.

All I want is to cuddle up with Netflix (which I finally caved and got a few weeks ago) and watch some comedies or something.

I haven't forgotten you, dear readers.  When I get my head out from the sand, I will return.

Be good to yourselves.

~Meaghan

(And I totally typed that with a British accent in my head, due to watching too much BBC.  Awesome.)

No comments:

Post a Comment