Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Things Are Looking Up

Hey there, readers!  Long time, yeah?

This is a list post.  Things are looking up, but a lot has happened, so a list seems best.

(Also because I have a stats test I really need to study for and lists are faster than paragraphs.)

~Dorothy got to leave the hospital yesterday (Yay! Thank you for all your good vibes!)

~I changed my major

~I am now English with Secondary Education, which means I will be able to graduate sooner and teach middle through high school

~I am a lot happier now than I was

~I've been learning to read runes, which is awesome and accurate

~I've been exploring my faith

~I'm happy again with my relationships

~We made it through my grandma's anniversary without any major trouble

~Life is generally good

And once I pass my test tomorrow, I will give you a nice update from school.

Until the morrow,

~Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment