Saturday, March 16, 2019

Fan Fic Commissions!

Hello lovely Readers!

I've started a new opportunity. I love writing and I decided at the urging of my friend Dorothy, to try to do it to make some spending money. So...

I’ve decided to offer commissions of some of your favorite fandoms! I’m most well known for my Metal Gear Solid writing and my second person reader inserts. Samples of my work can be found here:
Single page fics (single spaced - 600 to 700 words) go for $4.
Whole chapters (single spaced - 1200 to 1500 words) go for $10
What I will write: NSFW/smut, Marvel fandom, Metal Gear Solid fandom, Supernatural fandom, blood, murder/death, characters together, reader inserts/second person (male or female) with a character. If you have a fandom not mentioned here, shoot me a message and we can talk about it! 
What I will not write: Rape/non-con
If any of this is of interest to you, shoot me a message on here and we'll get in touch and talk.
Have a great day!
~Birdie

No comments:

Post a Comment