Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Updates and a New Idea!

Hi there dear readers!

Today is a beautiful day in Colorado.  The sun is up, it's like 60 degrees, and I'm pretty happy to be on winter break.

So what do I have for you, on this fine day?

Pictures!

Knitting has been going swimmingly.  Allow me to show you two things I just recently finished.

The first is a lovely cardigan I was commissioned to make by a friend of mine.  She bought the yarn, I did the knitting.  I love how it turned out.

Pattern: Cherry Cordial



And then there are birthday socks for my fiance. His birthday isn't until the end of January, but at the rate I'm going, it's never to early to start.


Aren't they awesome? Just a standard sock, no pattern.

Ah, life is pretty good right now.

And now, for a new idea I have.

As you guys know, I love Laci Green.  I think she is awesome.  She just recently put out this video about selfies and how we can turn them into something great.

Which got me thinking about my own insecurities.  Especially where a camera is concerned.

So I have this new project.  Starting in January, I'm going to post one selfie a day.  Good days, bad days, days when I'm sad or sick or happy or pretty - all of them will go up.  

I want to explore myself more, and I want others (that means you, my dear dear readers) to feel empowered as well.  Let's get over this notion of what body perfection is.

I will still be updating this blog, so do not worry.  Actually, since I'll be posting daily pictures on there, I will probably update more on here.  Always a good thing. :)

And that is all I have for today, sweet readers.  Enjoy your Tuesday afternoon!

~Meaghan


No comments:

Post a Comment