Thursday, December 5, 2013

Exciting News!

Hello my dear readers.  Thank you so much for your patience while I get some things figured out.

I can now happily report that I have very exciting news.

I am engaged!!!

Trevor and I got unofficially engaged back in October, but we were waiting to announce until he told his family over Thanksgiving.  As of November 30th, we are engaged.

This is a very exciting and wonderful thing.  Especially how the year was for our family.  It's nice to be ending on a happy thought.

We do have a date set and the church booked, but we're keeping it rather close.  I can say it's in May of 2015.  This gives us plenty of time to plan and still focus on school.

The wedding will be a small one.  There's a budget to deal with and the location doesn't feasibly allow for over 150 people.  (My portion of the guest list is only 53 people, including the bridal party, reverend, and possible sound tech personnel.)

I have bridesmaids lined up.  My sister, Katie, is going to be my maid of honor and we are so excited!  She and mom are also going to do the flowers (silk, so they last forever) and whatever else there is. 

Trevor and I are so excited for this to finally be happening!  We've been together 2 and a half years at the moment, and it is so right.  This is only the logical next step.

If I seem not altogether between now and then, it's a combination of wedding planning and school things. :)

Stay tuned.  More will be on the way.

~Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment