Wednesday, July 3, 2013

So Much Excitement!

Hello my dear readers!

Life has gotten progressively awesome.  Where to start?

Um, my parents got me a new laptop for school as an early birthday present.  It's the first computer I have not bought myself.  My old one was getting ready to bite the dust pretty hard, so this is amazing that they were able to do that for me.  Total gratitude, you know?

I got my financial aid for the school year under control.  It's all loans, yet again.  But you know what?  I am taking out enough in loans that I was able to put my notice in at work.  This means I will be able to focus entirely on pursuing my education.

Speaking of which, I'm adding on a teaching certificate and possibly a minor in women's studies.  Exciting times, my readers. :)

Tomorrow I get to see my best friend for the first time since New Year's.  She lives in Boston with her boyfriend, so visits are few.  It's always so good to see them.  I can not wait.

Oh.  And my birthday is in 12 days. So that's exciting. :)

I am sure there is more, but I'm a bit braindead and am not thinking clearly.

Until we meet again,

~Meaghan

P.S. I wrote this while listening to the theme for Khan from the new Star Trek movie.  Awesome and epic all rolled into one.

No comments:

Post a Comment