Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Oh! Before I Forget!

Hey again, readers!

This didn't really fit with the last post, but I want to post it, so here's a second post in 20 minutes.

Again, brought to you by the school computer bar.

Moving is not happening the way that we expected  it to.  What my parents were hoping for is that since we were looking at apartments owned by the same company that we currently live in, we would be able to break the lease and move.

Not so much.

So the apartment is in the throws of packing with boxes and stuff scattered everywhere.  And we aren't moving until May.  Which is good for a few reasons: 1. Fiance and I finish school for the semester part way through May, so we'll be a lot less stressed about moving and 2. we can actually downsize for like the first time ever.

Normally when we move, everything is chaos and jumbled and we don't even sort our stuff, we just throw it in boxes.

This time will be different.

Sis seems to like living with her fiance at his moms house.  She did stay the night last night.  I'm going to try to reserve judgement and just see how things play out for her.  As long as she's happy, it should be good.

It did dawn on me yesterday that I do have liver disease.  It's kind of a weird feeling, knowing that stuff isn't quit right.  It's not affecting me just yet, and according to the doctors, I really just need to be aware.  I can still drink periodically and still function.  It's just strange.

So I've been changing my diet in an attempt to lose some weight.  No more soda, sugar in more moderation, and more veggies.  Fiance is very supportive and has been reading "Eat This, Not That" and "Drink This, Not That" with me.  We started a work out plan yesterday as well.

All in all, I think things are good though.  I did start having nightmares about the liver biopsy even though it really wasn't that bad and I had it done over a week ago.  Go figure.

I will have a post about the St. Brigid sweater in the next week as well as some of my other knitting.  I have a very full plate at the moment, so it may be closer to the weekend.  But I will have it posted.

And now I really do need to go get ready for my stats test.  I will write again soon.

Have a great day, readers! :)

~Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment