Tuesday, March 25, 2014

No Snow!

It's Tuesday, it's spring break, and there is no snow.  I think I'm a pretty happy girl, to be honest.

I really haven't been doing a whole lot recently, so it's a little hard to blog because there is so little to report.

My friend had her transfusions yesterday and is doing well.  The feeling of death we both had been feeling a few weeks ago has passed; she believes (and I agree) that it was actually fortelling the breaking of her current marriage.  Which is sad, but I know she'll be okay.

A friend and I went out last night for dinner.  I had my first drink since July (suck it, liver disease) and it was great.  The conversation and catch up was nice, since we both are crazy busy, and the food was pretty good too.

All in all, I think this break is going well.

I'm pretty happy is relax time.

Enjoy your Tuesday, my dear readers. :)

~Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment