Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I Finished!

Migraine and all, I finished my Heart Hat today.

 
(If I look a little zoned, it's my migraine meds.  They are goood.)
 
 
It's a really nice, warm hat.  Today is like 15 degrees, so I was wearing it around.
 


I love doing Fair Isle.  I think it's one of my favorite knitting techniques.  I don't do it like most people; I keep both strands on my right finger instead of one in each hand.  (I knit the "throw" method.  I can't remember what that's called off the top of my head.)

My only thing is weaving in the ends.  Does anyone else get paranoid about the ends unraveling, or is that just me?  I always get nervous weaving in the ends.  Mainly, I'm afraid all that effort is going to come unraveled.  Oh well.  More practice.

I think I deserve a nap now.

~Birdie

No comments:

Post a Comment