Monday, January 28, 2013

Random Patch of Blue

So.

It's supposed to snow.  We're surrounded by grey clouds and the temps are starting to drop as the wind picks up.  But above us is a bright blue patch of sky.

(Also, it smells like cows outside.  But let's not worry about that.)

I don't know if I want snow or not.  I also don't know if I want to finish my blue socks or not.  Indecision much?  Oh, while I'm thinking about it (thank you random brain), I would love for you to meet the cactus Trevor and I got.  Or rather, the one that I picked out and called him about, asking if it would be cool if we had one in our room.

His response? "Yeah, that's fine as long as I'm not going to faceplant on it."



Isn't it great?? I love it.  I find myself talking to him (I think it's a him for some reason) every time I enter my room. 

I hope I don't kill him.

Okay, so that wasn't a very knitty post, but hey.  At least there was a picture.

~Birdie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment