Thursday, January 24, 2013

Slouchie Beanies and Doctor Who Scarves

Hello dear readers.

The world of Birdie has been rather fun lately.  Mainly, I got a stomach bug.  Nothing too severe, but enough to throw off my game for the past two days.  Thus, this blog is lacking pictures.  My apologies guys.  Give me a few days and I'll show you what I'm working on.

I got a book of slouchie beanies to knit.  I cast on yesterday and am part way through my first one.  I'm kinda excited - these should be good items to sell at the Farmer's Markets this summer, plus they're fun and easy to knit. :)

We (meaning Katie bought it and I'm going to knit with it) got yarn today for a Doctor Who Scarf.  The yarn shop had special ordered it for us.  Everything came in except the Saddle Tan.  So we're waiting for it to come in so that I can start the scarf.

Other wise, all is well.  I finished setting the twist in that pretty homespun.  I have a little bit of fleece left, so I'm going to spin that up soon.

Hope all is well in your world.  Pictures soon.

~Birdie

No comments:

Post a Comment