Saturday, January 26, 2013

Saturday Recap #1

Hello and welcome to our first Saturday Recap where I go through the week in terms of family, knitting, and life. :)

So, this week I had the unfortunate favor of catching a stomach bug.  For the most part it's gone.  So don't worry.

Work has been going pretty smoothly.  I'm doing Crystal Light Liquid, which is very similar to Mio water enhancer, only not as sweet.  It comes in really fun colors and makes me want to knit things in the electric blue and neon orange.

My sister started school this week.  It's strange being the one taking her to school instead of being the one taken to school.  I'm super proud of her for taking everything in her stride and making it. :)  She's the best little sister ever and I could not be happier to be her big sissy. :3



Project wise this has been a pretty good week as well.  I started a slouchie beanie.


And worked some more on my socks.  Hopefully those will be done today.

Maybe tomorrow...

I got 50 yards or so of some beautiful homespun, dyed by Kristine.


And I have a little bit left to spin and ply.


The yarn for Katie's Doctor Who Scarf came in with the exception of the Saddle Tan.


I love the names of the yarn.  Spiced Plum, anyone?

And in the next week, the love my life turns 22. 


Isn't he cute when he's sleeping??  I would knit him something, but he doesn't really wear or use a lot of knitted items.  Instead, I think I'm going to get him some movies...

Have a wonderful weekend, my readers, and enjoy life today!

~Birdie

No comments:

Post a Comment